1. It's surprisingly inexpensive to own an aesthetic canopy for use at parties of all kinds. A three-tiered gazebo with a canopy and an insect screen that is about 10 feet square will pay for itself in rental fees in short order.
2. Setting up a commercial canopy tent can often be a frustrating experience. But trust us, you'll get good at it pretty quick. However, if you really want something quick and easy, we have commercial pop up canopies that go up in a flash.
3. If you are an outdoor vendor at farmer's markets or something similar, you can quickly and inexpensively distinguish your product and station by buying a small commercial canopy and customizing its appearance. The smaller canopies go up in no time and the shade encourages browsers to hang around longer.
4. Your guests are always going to thank you for the party, but if you sit them out on a yard under the hot sun for a couple hours, we're pretty sure that many of them will have quietly wished for a little relief. A large commercial quality canopy is always a great investment for outdoor parties.
5. Commercial grade canopies are called so because they are designed to withstand repeated use and are exceptionally tough. If you ask around, we think you'll find out that the 500 denier polyester is worth the small additional price. Or you could take our word for it.
6. Some of the largest outdoor commercial canopies are advertised as protecting several automobiles from the elements, but the truth is, there canopies are just as good for gatherings and outdoor functions of all kind.
7. For a more professional appearance at outdoor conventions and bazaars, check out our commercial canopies with side walls. These create a more noticeable "storefront" to keep customers from coming at all sides. Your process will go much smoother and you'll more easily guard against theft and accidents.
8. If you don't find exactly what you want, contact our customer service center. They may be able to help you find your ideal product or more clearly explain the benefits of any particular commercial canopy.
9. You needn't have commercial applications to enjoy a commercial canopy. Many families enjoy the shade from a canopy at the beach, park or in their backyard on a regular basis. Quick access to shade will limit exposure to sun, let you enjoy the outdoors longer, and encourage conversation about things other than how hot it is. That's always nice.
10. Don't look for the cheapest canopy you can find. Often, these canopies don't have the most basic and common-sense amenities necessary for use outside. Specifically, you'll at least want a canopy with wind vents and some kind of UV protection on the fabric to prevent fading. Otherwise, you'll be dealing with a potential mini disaster and be forced to replace the canopy much sooner than you'd like.