1. Carports are available in several different styles to fit your needs. Single vehicle types are big enough for most passenger vehicles, while double vehicle canopies allow you to store two vehicles side by side.
2. For storing boats and other long recreational vehicles, choose tandem vehicle canopies that are longer than those for single vehicles. RV carports are extra tall to fit campers as well as the standard RV.
3. Versatility is the main benefit of a carport. Not only do they shelter all types and sizes of cars but also to shade parties, receptions, and other outdoor gatherings.
4. Canopies and carports have frames made from durable metal, steel and powder-coated to prevent rust and corrosion. This also will provide sturdy support and vehicle protection for years.
5. Carport covers are made of a long-lasting waterproof polyethylene material that has been treated to be UV-resistant.
6. Create a fully enclosed carport to protect your prized automobile or yard and garden tools by adding side and end walls to vehicle carports.
7. Durable slip and pin connections make assembly quick and easy. Typically, even the largest carport can be assembled in about an hour.