1. Canopies, by nature, are not permanent structures, which is why canopy carrying cases are an essential accessory. These carrying cases and bags are perfect for toting your canopy across the yard or parking lot, for packing your canopy in your vehicle, and for safely storing your canopy when not in use.
2. Be sure your canopy provides the stable shelter and shade you need with anchor kits. Many of our canopies include anchors, but some may not. Be sure to check the product description and the "What's Included" information on the product page. Even if anchors are included, you may want to select reinforcements from our canopy accessories selection.
3. Add functional or ambient illumination to your canopy with our selection of canopy lights. Whether you're hosting an event under the stars or you want to more prominently display wares, canopy lighting is your solution.
4. Long exposure to wind, sun, and precipitation can test the limits of any canopy. Even if you find your canopy worse for wear, your canopy frame may still have plenty of life left. Find a compatible replacement canopy top in our selection to make the most of your investment.
5. Whether you're looking to create an intimate atmosphere or provide protection from the elements, our canopy side wall kits have got you covered. Our selection includes a variety of sizes so you can find a compatible option.
6. Don't let windy conditions get you in a huff. Canopy weight bags will add extra stability to your canopy, and in many cases can even eliminate the need for stakes. With weight bags, setting up and taking down your canopy gets a whole lot easier.
7. Check our selection of other canopy accessories for additional ways to enhance your canopy and to more easily manage setup and takedown.